We have been providing a professional cleaning service since 2004 and pride ourselves on our culture! If you are looking for work-life balance, with great pay rates for the industry and to develop and grow with us, then look no further!
We foster a working environment where our team feels valued and rewarded for their work and dedication.
We provide our services to commercial & offices and pride ourselves on our exceptional service, attention to detail, care, and respect.
We are always looking for experienced cleaners who are systematic, efficient, and thorough with a great attitude to join our team in and around Newcastle to work after hours.
We also have an established daytime crew at a school camp on the Morisset Peninsular which can get very busy in the warmer months so if this may interest you just reach out. Hours may vary though.
Grow with us!
We are different
* Great hourly base rates for the industry – $$$ + Superannuation
* The after-hours cleans generally start from 5.00 p.m.> (at multiple sites).
* The CRU Camp LakeMac site is generally 8 am – 4 pm which is scheduled a month in advance.
Check out this video of the site:
What you would expect
* Professional Equipment
* Be a valued part of a company
* Ongoing support and training
* Career progression
* Driver license & reliable car (jobs are at multiple sites)
* Current Police Check
* Excellent communication, problem-solving, and time-management skills
* High levels of self-motivation
* Physically fit and able to use backpack vac
* Must have the ability to work as a team or on your own
* Ability to change your routine at a moment’s notice
For CRU Camp LakeMac applications, please apply here:
For after-hours positions, please apply here: